Rachel Flynn, Rachel Flynn Equine Photography, and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn are committed to the complete satisfaction of our clients and absolute privacy, security, confidentiality of documentation and communications.
Trading Name : Rachel Flynn, Rachel Flynn Equine Photography and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn
ABN: 47 238 086 036
PO BOX 576 Neerim South VIC 3831
Customer Service Policy
Rachel Flynn, Rachel Flynn Equine Photography and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. All our online products from the shop are delivered via Post and require print, assembly, packaging and postage times dependant on your location. Photo sessions: A session fee is payable upfront and an agreed time and date is booked for your photoshoot. Additional terms and conditions apply. Further products are offered on completion of your photoshoot experience. There is a $500 minimum spend on all photoshoot session. You can purchase your favourtie images in your online ordering appointment and you will be shown Wall Art samples. If you have any queries with any of our services or online shop, please contact us immediately, as we will do whatever we can to rectify any problems. Our passion is to create a wonderful client experience for you.
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. If you are unsatisfied with any of our online shop products after committing to them and receiving them fully we will happily provide a satisfaction guarantee. You must show us proof of the issue via email before requesting a refund.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been delivered and used, or damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. Should the item need to be posted, postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Rachel Flynn, Rachel Flynn Equine Photography and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. Your order is then placed with our supplier and will go into production. Once printed and packaged the goods will be posted to the address you provided upon checkout. Postage services determine the freight timeframe depending on your location.
For prints and products purchased as part of a photoshoot, a small shipping fee is added (AUD$15 – $25) to cover courier or postage costs. If your order states free postage, you will not have a postage charge. After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). Products shipped are registered with a tracking number and shipped as soon as the products are received back from our print suppliers.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com
Rachel Flynn, Rachel FlynnEquine Photography and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn are dedicated to keeping your details private.
Any information we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our newsletter and to personalise your experience with us; that’s all. For photoshoots, we require a model release to be signed for you to allow us to use your images in our marketing and promotional material as well on social media sites.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order. All private details are stored on an encrypted cloud database online, and on the directors password protected business computer. Every reasonable endeavour is made to keep your details private and secure.
Our privacy policies include but are not limited to the following:
- Initial contact information including names, phone numbers, addresses and other personal information may be collected by myself by phone contact. In this case the information will be input into my office computer to a secure drive, which is password protected.
- Initial contact information may also be collected by myself by way of email or contact forms received. My email is password protected and the data will be saved into my computer to a secure drive, which is password protected and also within my email autoresponder system Active Campaign which provides secure, encrypted servers and my account is password protected. No other parties will have access to this information.
- I will use the initial contact information exclusively to follow up enquiries, make appointments and otherwise correspond with clients. Under no circumstance would I give any client details to third parties without first requesting their specific permission.
- Any personal information gathered on hard copy forms photoshoots will be entered into the secure data systems as above and the hard copies shredded and securely disposed of.
- I am compliant with CAN-SPAM laws, and provide easy access to unsubscribe from any mailing lists or newsletters. Once you are unsubscribed from that list, your details are stored on a blacklist within my email auto-responder so your email is never re-added by mistake.
- I would never sell, rent, or share your private details with any third party without your express permission.
Credit card payment transactions are currently processed through Paypal with their 128 bit SSL encryption. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. Rachel Flynn, Equine Photography By Rachel Flynn and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn also uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Rachel Flynn, Equine Photography By Rachel Flynn and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support team.
Rachel Flynn, Rachel Flynn Equine Photography and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Rachel Flynn, Rachel Flynn Equine Photography and Equine Art By Rachel Flynn does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Rachel Flynn Equine Photography
© 2023 Rachel Flynn Equine Photography. All Rights Reserved.
© 2023 Equine Art By Rachel Flynn. All Rights Reserved.