Important Information > Print Products Guide
- All images are produced using premium archival printing on Australia’s best cotton rag papers (archival to 100+ years).
- The product includes mat board and foam backing.
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire (sizes over 100cm will use plexiglas to ensure structural integrity).
- Your choice of high quality frame in Black, Brown or White – 40mm
- Archival-grade heavy-weight canvas and offers amazing colour and definition.
- Archival inks to last 75 years without fading.
- Coated with UV-protective, waterproof and anti fungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.
- Quality hardwood frame ensures your print won’t warp.
- Ready to hang with acid-free frame tape and gallery-quality hooks, screws and wire.
- Manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- The Acrylic (Perspex) used to face mount high gloss or metallic paper images, are Plexiglass.
- The Plexiglass brand provides a 30 year guarantee that the Perspex will not yellow or fade the image.
- All the acrylic photo printing services used to create the image panels and blocks come with a 75 year fading guarantee.
© 2019 Equine Photography By Rachel Flynn. All Rights Reserved.
© 2019 Equine Art By Rachel Flynn. All Rights Reserved.