Important Information > Photoshoot Terms & Conditions.
Equine Photography By Rachel Flynn Photoshoot Agreement Terms & Conditions.
You will be asked to confirm in the questionnaire at the time of your online booking (or via email to me prior to your photoshoot) to indicate you have read and agree that you understand the pricing and the policies. Your session spot will be confirmed on receipt of the session fee, completion of your Client Questionnaire and agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
Session, Fees and Charges
- A non-refundable Session Fee is due in order to secure the session date and time. Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn has the right to give the session date and time to another client if the session fee has not been received one week prior to the session.
- The Regular Session Fee includes You and your horse/s for a set time. Package 1 & 2 are one and a half hour shoots and Package 3 is a two hour shoot time. Please refer to your specific session fee or voucher to see what is included (prints or print credit). Digital images and wall hangings can be purchased from the a la carte price list.
- Pricing of Prints, Wall Hangings & Digital Collections: Individual prints start at $75 with Custom sizing & artworks available. Packages start at $620 for 8 5×7 matted prints mounted to 8×10 in a portrait box with the 8 selected files on USB. The highest package contains 25 5×7 matted prints mounted to 8×10 in a folio presentation box, the complete collection on USB, with a $200 wall hanging credit for $1,690. There is a minimum spend of $500 for any session.
- The client acknowledges that they have read and understood Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn’s pricing as per section 3, including minimum spend. Acknowledgement of this is confirmed via payment of the session fee.
- In the event that the client needs to reschedule the date, Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn requires 24 hours notice. The Session Fee is transferable to another date within the following 12-month period. In the event of changes to the above price list, prints and product pricing and availability for sessions will apply as at the newly booked date.
- Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn may reschedule the session if weather conditions will hinder the shoot (such as heavy rain or strong winds). All attempts will be made to avoid this, however sometimes it is in the client’s best interest to postpone to another date with better conditions.
- Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn will schedule an online gallery of proofs within 2 weeks of the session date unless otherwise notified. Orders are to be placed from the online gallery within 7 days. The gallery automatically deactivates on the 7th day.
- If circumstances arise that the client is unable to place their order during the initial 7 days, the gallery can be reactivated for one additional 7-day timeframe. Any further reactivations will be charged a Reactivation Fee of $50 per 7 day time slot, payable prior to reactivating the gallery.
- Additional editing and Photoshop Work: Images shown in the client gallery include basic editing. Further custom or client directed retouching is an additional $20 per image.
- Due to gallery limits and cost of storage, where an order has not been received and paid for within 30 days of first gallery expiry date, the images will be deleted.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing and accompanied by full payment before any order will be placed.
- Payment plans are available with administrative fees being applied.
Use of Images and Copyright
- All images produced by Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn are protected by Australian and International copyright laws. The client agrees that Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn owns the Copyright in all photographs. The client gives full permission to Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn to use any image of the session for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn. The usage for any other purpose (such as use on social media sites) can be negotiated, noted and signed on the Model Release form.
- As Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn owns the Copyright, when purchasing printed products, the client agrees not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan any images. If clients purchase digital negatives, clients are granted authorisation to obtain unlimited reprints for personal use only. The photographs provided on the USB may not be sold, edited, altered (other then resizing for print) or used for any commercial purpose under any circumstances, without written permission. The client will use the photographs and negatives as agreed above and understand that by not doing so is a breach of this agreement. Photos used for equine advertising – sales, stud promotions or other means must credit Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn as the photographer on all promotional material. Including when an image is created on a stud flyer with other images.
- Watermarked low resolution images may be provided on social media sites and Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn blog for the clients to share with friends and family. The client is welcome to tag themselves and share these images; however altering the image in any way, including cropping out the Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn or Rachel Flynn Photography watermark is a direct breach of Copyright. It is a breach of copyright to screenshot any image and print or use on social media or for advertising material.
- All purchased images will remain on file for 2 years. Due to file storage limitations, un-purchased images will be deleted on 31 December each year at the discretion of Equine Photography by Rachel Flynn. Ordering further prints and products is available until that date each year.
© 2019 Equine Photography By Rachel Flynn. All Rights Reserved.
© 2019 Equine Art By Rachel Flynn. All Rights Reserved.